Administration of Accounts
The users are responsible for controlling their own Discord accounts.
The users cannot by any means lend or give their Discord accounts to others or share them with others. The author considers a group of people who share the same Discord account as one person.
The author does not take any responsibility for any troubles that may occur when the users share their Discord accounts with others.
The users are not allowed to take the following behaviors.
- To destroy or interfere the service’s administration or to do any other similar things.
- To do harm to the service’s system, the author, the Susucoin Discord administrators, the Discord officials, and all the people who use them and/or to do any other similar things.
- To pretend to be other users or other accounts and/or to make profits by controlling multiple accounts.
- To use the service as a way of doing anti-social movements and/or to have a part in those movements using the service.
The author can halt some of or all the service’s activities without notifying the users about service outage in advance if one or more of the following conditions is/are met.
- When it is necessary to check or update the service.
- When it is necessary to halt and check the computer system that runs the service
- When it is difficult to run the service on account of earthquakes, fires, power failures, or any other natural disasters.
- When it is necessary to stop the service due to its computer or communication channel accidents.
- When it is considered necessary by the author to stop the service.
The author does not take any responsibility for any disadvantages or troubles that may happen to the users when the service is halted or stopped.
The keyword used to accept the service’s updates is ‘susucoin.com”.
Changes in the Service
The author can make a change in the service without notifying the users about it.
The author does not take any responsibility for any troubles that may happen to the users when the author makes a change in the service.
The author does not take any responsibility for any transactions, contacts and conflicts that may occur between the users and the other users and/or third parties.
The Governing Law and Jurisdiction
First edition – 2019/03/22